What is the Parent Portal?
- PowerSchool is the student information system used by all schools in Alabama. PowerSchool is used for scheduling, taking attendance, storing grades, and more.
- PowerSchool's Parent Portal provides real-time access for parents to their child's grades, attendance, assignments, and more.
- PowerSchool is an online resource that allows you to see your student’s grades, attendance, and teacher assignments. It allows you to set up an email address to receive reports.
Who has access to the Parent Portal?
- All parents/guardians who have students in Geneva County School District may have access to PowerSchool.
How do I request a username and password?
- Each school will assign all parents/guardians usernames and passwords to access PowerSchool at the start of the school year.
- Please contact your child’s school at (334)886-2132 if you did not receive a login.
PowerSchool is a registered trademark of Pearson School Systems. PowerSchool, PowerTeacher and the Pearson School Systems logo are trademarks of Pearson School Systems.