• Alabama law requires that school employees report to the Department of Human Resources (DHR) any suspected cases of child abuse or neglect. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in prosecution of the school employee. Once a report has been made, official representatives of DHR have the right to and may come to the school to interview the child. Parental permission need not be obtained by the department.

Mrs. Bryant
  • I work with individual students, small groups, and classes. A student may be referred to the counselor by a teacher, parent, or by self-referral. If a parent would like their child to talk to the counselor, they should call the school or send a note to the teacher, the counselor, or the principal. Parental permission is not required in order for a child to see the counselor or to participate in classroom guidance activities. Please call me for more information regarding school counseling services or email me at the link below.


    Mrs. Bryant

    Phone: (334) 886 - 2132